Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gothic De Luxe



It is no secret that I like gothy fashion, well, high end gothy fashion. This fall there are some great gothy fashions, especially unaffordable but exquisite accessories! I'm still not sure about the sheer lace dresses. Well, I'm warming up to them after the delight that was the Geoffrey Beene dress on ebay. Anyhow, I especially like the leather bracelet by Tous circled above. Upon second look though, check out those cross earrings by Lydia Courteille. If I didn't only have one earring hole (the other closed up and I'm afraid to get it pierced again) these would be on a dream jewelry list. Below is a cool ring also by Lydia Courteille, that is currently on the dream list. The ring is made of gold with diamond detail with an ancient Middle Eastern amulette within.


No comments:

Post a Comment