Sunday, January 6, 2013

Dolce!





I always thought that I hated Dolce & Gabbana, but it turns out that I was thinking of the "D&G" brand/stores and not their actual runway fashion. So gorgeous and amazing and their accessories are out of control. I feel like I don't need to say anything about these earrings because they are obviously covetable. Pasta earrings...come on. Baroque styles/themes/prints are really doing it for me these days. Trust that I will be posting more of D&G's runway collection for SS2013 soon after my earring rant ends. I also LOVE their ads lately too. They are all sort of running on a theme of family gatherings or generational gatherings? Wedding? Funeral? Who knows, but they are beautiful and make me ache for Italy, a place that I have never been. 





No comments:

Post a Comment