Thursday, January 3, 2013

One Year Off

...well, not off off, but off blog. I wasn't that inspired to write anything and sadly I was inspired recently by earrings, and THAT is what I want to talk about. I got my ears pierced when I was 3 or 4 (apparently because I wanted to? so says my mom)(I stand by the fact that as the parent she could have said no...she doesn't listen to me now as a 30 something, I can't imagine that 3 year old me was that convincing).  My holes closed up since I think that glasses and earrings look strange in collaboration. I got contacts and then was interested in earrings again...Anyway, last summer I was staying at my parent's house watching a marathon of keeping up with the Kardashians when I found a piercing earring, so I jammed that in my closed ear hole and now I have 2 functioning ear holes. So it has been a new obsession to find beautiful eccentric fancy earrings - here are my top picks!

Oldies(ish) but goodies: Prada Devil earrings from 2011


From Dolce & Gabbana's Spring 2012 Collection: I just searched "racist earrings" - but I like them.



Tired now, more earrings later.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Hippie de Luxe is back!!! Racist earrings, love love love!!

    ReplyDelete