Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pervasive Prep - Gloria Ortiz Shoes



Forget Paris...well, don't...got to Paris to window shop, go to Spain to shop until you drop. El Corte Ingles on the Placa Cataluna is unstoppable for fashion and shoes (and affordable too). There is even a whole building devoted to the younger perspective. These shoes by Gloria Ortiz were my favorite of the bunch and although they are affordable, I still couldn't swing it. However, I did leave my friend with my size and a list of styles that I like for when they go on sale! All I'm going to say about prep is this - Spain is VERY aware of Blair Waldorf. I don't know what the shipping would be, but they are available on the Corte Ingles website, browse the other cute shoes as well - http://elcorteingles.es/tienda/moda/browse/subcategory_horizontal_brand.jsp?trail=81014%3AGloria+Ortiz&trailSize=1&navAction=push&categoryId=999.1704&navCount=0&brandId=391.1269357676&addFacet=9004%3A999.1704

No comments:

Post a Comment