Thursday, September 9, 2010

European Vacation AKA Exquisite Debt

I just returned to LA from a three week trip to Europe. We flew into Brussels, drove to Paris, then to the Loire Valley, then to Normandy (for Dior's house), and then down to Barcelona. It was a wonderful enriching vacation full of family, food, and fashion! Although I have to say, that I only bought five things - a ring in Brussels, a vintage blinky doll eye at the Paris flea market, a dress at Zara, a diet coke with Karl Lagerfeld on the bottle, and Garnier Ultra Doux shampoo and conditioner. I really could not afford to SHOP shop. However, I definitely fed myself on fashion and art and am currently putting together pictures, clippings and info on all that I saw and experienced. Stay Tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment