Monday, September 13, 2010

Vintage Thierry Mugler on Ebay

I understand that this might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think that this Thierry Mugler dress is adorable. I've always been lukewarm on Mugler, because I've confused him with Gaultier, who in turn I confuse for Galliano who in my mind was also Alexander McQueen. Anyway I got schooled in Paris and I now know what is what. So Mugler, yes, I have a new love for Mugler, and if I were you, and you have a good body so as to not look frumpy in this, please buy it and send me a pic of you in it!!!

It is on ebay right now, starting bid about 41 dollars USD, shipping 26 to the US, item location Australia with 8 days to go. There are more pics in the listing http://cgi.ebay.com/THIERRY-MUGLER-Vintage-Maroon-Lantern-Sleeve-Dress10-12-/180559811196?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item2a0a34127c

No comments:

Post a Comment