Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Behold - Issey Miyake Avant Garde Kimono



Sweeter words have never fallen from my mouth...."vintage Issey Miyake avant garde kimono." If you haven't heard from me in awhile it is because I have bee staring at this dress which I have hung in my hallway like an art piece. It is 100% cotton, with a bottom layer of heavier perforated cotton which creates the effect of delicate quilting on the outer layer, and the cherry on top is a cashmere belt! It is so sick how much I love just looking at this dress. I really don't think that the artistry comes through in the photos either. Well, if you know me and you around stop by and take a look before I inevitably sell it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! is the Issey Miyake kimono dress still available? If so, I would love to purchase it! thanks jenkobrin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete