Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chanel Cruise 2011 - Highlights



Via WWD I checked out Karl Lagerfeld's Chanel Cruise 2011 collection, which has definite Hippie de Luxe inspiration. Here are some of the highlights, there were a lot of NOs for me but here are the YESs!


I can see a young Marisa Berenson wearing this on the French Riviera.


Classic Chanel with a summer twist. The shoes are glorious, I'm googoo for gladiators, even though I used to maker fun of them all the time, I gave in.

Lose the hat and give her a Hippie de Luxe bouffant.


Classic Chanel, modern fit.

Perfect.

Perfect...YES...IT IS PERFECT! I want those boots, and the body to wear this onesie.

De Luxe.

I love the homage to the classic Chanel suit, which by its very nature is not fit for Summer weather. A suit with sandals seems like it would not work either, but all of these proportions work to perfection.

Same thing as above.

No comments:

Post a Comment